Tuesday, June 15, 2010

About how is the bus service in Cincinnati

How is the bus service in Cincinnati?
I am from Turkey and I will work in Cincinnati at this summer. I want to rent a apartment but I dont know the bus service (from home to work). I will work in Paramounts Kings Island. Which district do you advice me ?
Cincinnati - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't know Cincinnati but here is their bus web site: http://www.sorta.com/ Hope it helps - have a great summer!
2 :
You'll probably want to look around Mason, OH for an apartment. Should be a short bus ride to work. You also may what to check with King's Island to see where they recommend for an apartment. As for the buses, I'm more used to the northern Kentucky buses, but I rarely hear people gripe about them and work with quite a few people that ride the bus in. The link in the answer above should be able to help you out.
3 :
You will want to live within 20 minutes of Kings Island as the Cincinnati Bus System (Metro) is not convenient. If you live across town, it will take hours to get to and from work each day. Some good areas would be Kenwood, Mason, Montgomery, Deer Park, West Chester, Madeira or Blue Ash. Good Luck!
Read more other entries :