Thursday, August 5, 2010

About dental work question cincinnati ohio

Dental work question cincinnati ohio?
I'm 19 years old and have never been to the dentist before. My job now doesn't provide me with insurance, my parents don't have it either. I have a huge cavity that keeps getting worse and worse by the day and I need some way to get it filled (and all the other work I probably need done since I've never seen a dentist in my life) without having to pay the full uninsured price they would charge. I just can't afford that. I've heard dental clinics will do work but I can't seem to find any in my area. Please help! I'm in cincinnati if that helps... thank you
Cincinnati - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Call Dr. Rick Singel's office 871-4200. They're in Hyde Park. See if they will work with you on a payment plan or if they will refer you to a clinic. You may be too late to save that tooth, but the infection can get into your bloodstream and cause serious damage; it's important that you act immediately.
Read more other entries :